Friday, October 2, 2015

October

It's finally my favorite month of the year!!  




Fall is filled with some of my favorite things...pumpkin spice coffee, scarves, boots, Halloween decorations...and fall is by far the best season for cute baby clothes.  I just placed a large order at Old Navy for my babes and I can't wait to get those goodies in the mail. 

Some fun fall things I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Watching Hensy play soccer!! This little boy is a soccer league and it is the cutest thing ever. He isn't big on kicking the ball yet, hopefully that happens this weekend.

Fire night at mom and dad's house.  Nothing makes it feel more like fall than one of these nights. We all make food, the guys watch football, the babies run wild.  Perfect night. 

Our 7 year anniversary!  The plan as of now is to go to Hermann for lunch and some wine drinking. Will and Paige will be coming over to babysit at our house for the first time. Lord help them and please let my babies behave. ;)



On Tuesdays Elle has her little soccer league. Some weeks she does great and others (last week) she has no interest.  Hopefully this week will be a good week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment