Friday, October 2, 2015

July


Our July was pretty fun, have a look.

My 3 love bugs. 




Her little animal was all tucked in for a nap. 


4 best buddies

This was a fun little play-date afternoon at the Voss house.








I did a side by side of Elle and Ollie at the same page.  I couldn't believe how much they look alike.





Oliver insists on being held 95% of the time.  How could I possibly say no to this face.


Elle, Henry and Charlie attended a birthday party for little Joe Bird.

Hens wasn't in the mood for pictures. Side note, most of the kiddos at the party paid no attention to their plate of pizza.  My little lady dominated both pieces.  Girlfriend loves pizza.


Elle conquered her fear of the big slides at the party center. 


I had no idea what if it would end in a smile or tears.  Smile it is. 


We went to the library and Elle got a library card and joined their summer reading program. 




Snuggles with mommy...my favorite. 




Capturing Ollie's cute little baby rolls.  I never, ever want to forget. 




Such a little gentleman in his bathrobe. 




Watering the flowers at her house.




One day Eric was mowing the lawn and came across a large cluster of bees.  I called a beekeeper and he came, found the queen and took the bees. We learned a whole lot about bees that day...like the communicate with each other and this queen he found will eventually be kicked out of the colony by her daughter? And there are certain bees who leave the hive to scout new locations for the dethroned queen?



New hairstyles with Unc at MawMaw and PawPaw's house. 



I love that Will played along with this. 


Elle loves playing this Frozen matching game. 


Elle has 2 imaginary friends, Bink and Boke.  One is a boy and the other a girl.  They are with us constantly!  She tattles on them a lot, it's usually Bink who is the one causing the trouble.  Coincidentally he is usually getting in trouble for something that Elle was in trouble for previously. She will put him in timeout and give the same lecture (with the exact same phrases) that I gave her.  I least I know she is listening to me!


Elle tells us she loves us all the time and is always telling me I smell good. :)  I will have to make sure any future perfume change-up's are approved by her. 





She always wants to participate in Ollie's monthly pictures. It's usually a struggle to explain that he gets to wear the sticker first. 


Out on a shopping adventure with PawPaw.  She always returns with something new. Completely spoiled!








Big blue eyes!


We had some really hard morning drop-off's on my way to work this month.  Really hard.  Elle is an extreme mommy's girl...to the point that at time she doesn't even want other people doing things for her.  Even simple things like handing her a cup. I adore the close relationship we have but hate how hard it is on her when I'm not around.  It's not always like this, sometimes she wakes up and she's just not in the mood to be without me that day. Just another reason why I love this part time schedule, the 4 day weekends I get with my babies. 


Elle spent the night at Mary's one night.  I had a baby shower early Saturday morning so she headed over Friday night.  She had so much fun but I missed her so much!  Ollie goes to bed around 7:30-8:00 so the house was so quiet most of the night.



Ollie was drunk with happiness that he had my sole attention for the night. 


I think I may have myself a mama's boy!!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment