Friday, October 16, 2015

Life Lately

October is my most favorite month!  There are so many fun things to do so the month always flies by but I try to enjoy every second of it.

Here's a look at our Fall so far.

Friday nights are made for popcorn and movies.


My Ollie boy was helping me fold clothes.  This boy still hates laying on his belly so he had himself flipped over right after this picture was taken. 


World's cutest doodle...I'm sure of it!




Unc and Aunt Paige came over one Sunday to babysit while Eric and I went out to celebrate our anniversary. 



We went to Hermann for some lunch and wine drinking...and people watching!

Eric...get back in the car. ;)
I laugh at my own jokes. :) :)


7 years as the Hylton's!


Ollie boy was so happy to see me when we got home.  Here he is attacking me with kisses.  Elle took these pics. 




Sometimes you just need a cheese quesadilla at 9:30 at night, according to Eleanor.


Stopping at Starbucks with mommy. 


Trying on Thanksgiving hats!  Notice Elle also has her camera out for a picture...and a chocolate mouth from a cakepop. :)


She wanted to wear one of my tshirts to bed.


While sissy napped, doodle enjoyed a snack and I caught up on Ladies of London. 


Best Buds! 
How big does Oliver look here!?!


We met my mom at the O'Fallon Fall Festival last Saturday.  Elle was on the hunt for Woody and Jessie for some reason. Not sure why she thought they would be there? Although we never saw them, she was so excited to see this guy!  There was a tiny bit of fear (she wouldn't touch it) but mostly excited!


We headed to the grocery store after and during a brief meltdown by Eleanor (apparently the pink cookies in the bakery are a seasonal summer only thing and girlfriend wasn't happy about it :) Oliver managed to eat part of my grocery list. Super fun shopping trip. :)


All decked out in her Halloween glasses and light up necklace poses next to her scarecrows.  Elle is loving Halloween decorations this year, especially scarecrows. On Main St. they are having a scarecrow contest and one business put up an Elsa one.  We drive by them every morning so Elle can take a peek. 


Headed to Henry's soccer game!


Last Sunday we went to the New Melle sausage dinner. We met Mom and the Voss family there for a yummy meal and some bounce house jumping. 


I bought these little Birkenstock sandals for Ollie at the beginning of the summer and they are just now fitting him.  This is probably the one and only time he will be able to wear them. 



Elle loves this song called "Rotten to the Core" that they are playing on the Disney channel. One day she went and grabbed her princess outfit and karaoke machine so she could sing along.  So so cute.


Someone's Halloween costume arrived and she is in love!

Here is a sneak peek of our beautiful bird!


My baby boy is going to start crawling ANY DAY!  Look out world, Ollie boy is coming for ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment