Thursday, January 2, 2014

Halloween 2013

Eleanor's first Halloween was a fun one.  I raced home from work to pick up my girl and start the Halloween fun!  I had gone back and forth on what costume for her first Halloween.  Strawberry?  Chicken? Peacock?  I am so glad I settled on the 1950's poodle skirt look.  Let's be honest Elle could have pulled off the other costumes as well but those little cat eye glasses suited her perfectly! :)

 

 


Eric's parents, my mom, Mary, Nick and Henry all came over Halloween night for dinner and trick-or-treating.  Henry came dressed as the world's cutest little fisherman.  He loved helping me pass out candy to all the trick-or-treaters.


Somehow we turned Halloween into a gift giving holiday?  The Halloween gifts and treats these babes received was a bit insane.  Ladies we need to reel ourselves in!!  It's just too fun to buy them things!





After opening all their treats we took the babes out for some trick-or-treating.  Mary, mom and I planned to just walk to a couple houses but Henry loved it so much we just kept going.  Another successful 1st holiday for our Bell-a-roni!

No comments:

Post a Comment