Thursday, January 30, 2014

Elmo!

Elle has a love for all things Elmo, so when we saw Sesame Street Live was coming to St. Louis Mary and I jumped at the chance to take the kiddos.  My dad was always so great about taking us to do fun things like this (Circus, Zoo, Science Center, Disney on Ice) and it is something my sister and I will definitely be continuing with our own kids. :)


We had a small hiccup the night before the show.  Long story short...I called 911 at 1am because I smelt smoke and gas in our house.  Eric rushed through the house while I grabbed Elle but couldn't find anything.  So a firetruck, ambulance and K-9 unit sped to our house.  Turns out when I loaded the dishwasher 2 lids from Elle's sippy cups fell and were burnt.  I confused the smell of burning plastic with gas.  Whoops, better safe than sorry.  I felt ridiculously stupid though. :)
 
The culprits
 
 
 
Elle and I hanging out in an ambulance while they checked our house



Anyway, back to Elmo! I wondered how long the show would keep Elle's attention.  I was shocked at how into it she was!  She loved clapping her hands at waving at all her Sesame Street friends.

 

 
Way too busy watching Elmo to pose for a picture with Mama!

 


These little Elmo glow sticks we bought them at intermission also helped. :)


Love the excitement from Henry in this picture!! 

 
Mary, Henry and Charlie enjoying the show

 
Next up, Fresh Beat Band!  These babes are having a fun January!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment