Friday, January 31, 2014

The Fresh Beat Band

Elle loves to dance, Elle loves to sing...so The Fresh Beat Band seemed like a perfect fit!  I was a tad worried that this concert wouldn't hold her attention at all.  She did great at Sesame Street Live but she know and loves those characters, so I thought for sure we would dance and clap to a few songs then head to the lobby when she got restless and wait for Mary and Henry.  I was so so so wrong!



As soon as we sat down (we were a little late, they were well into their first song) Elle started clapping, dancing and squealing!  She absolutely loved it!  We spent most of the concert dancing and clapping so I have little to no pics of that but I do have plenty of blurry pics of the babes running around with their intermission goodies!  These babes are drawn to anything that costs an arm and a leg and lights up...and Mary and I are suckers for always buying something. :)







The concert was perfectly short, meaning Elle only started to wiggle in my lap at the very end.  I almost feel bad that we have no concert or show planned for them this weekend.  But we (Mary & I) need a break, the daddies will be joining us next time...for sure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment