Monday, January 6, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving for our family has changed pretty drastically over the past couple years.  Thanksgiving Eve used to be a big party at my parents house filled with beer and drinking games.  Now it looks like this.


We all went over to my parents and just ordered pizza and hung out.  Our new normal.




Every year we spend the afternoon in Sullivan with the Hylton family.  We went from 0 babies to 5 over the course of the year.




After Sullivan we head over to my parents for dinner.  After dinner the guys took the babes home to tuck them in bed and us ladies started planning our Black Friday shopping adventure.  After much much debate we ended up heading out around 9:30ish and got back to my parents house around 5am with a truck full of goodies (95% of which was for Henry & Elle)...we even had to do a middle of the night drop off at my parents to make room for more bags.


I love Thanksgiving, we have so so much to be thankful for.  Plus to me it officially kicks off the Christmas season. 




Tis the season to be jolly!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment