Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

A look at some of our 2013 holiday fun...

We helped my parents decorate their tree over Thanksgiving weekend.  Henry loved putting the ornaments on the tree and Elle loved trying to take them off!





 
This year we tried our hardest to teach Elle to not touch the tree.  We would tell her to just wave at the tree and say "hi"...which she would...and then she would grab any ornament she could get her hands on!  This little stinker, she thought it was hilarious.

 
Elle's Christmas card photo shoot...my very own Cindy Lou Who

 
2 little babe's in Christmas pj's
Henry and his love for all things Christmas gets all the credit for teaching Elle to say "ho ho ho"...so cute!

 

 
We took Elle through the Celebration of Lights one night before Christmas.  Even though she slept through most of it she loved it.  She loved the lights and pointing at the Santa's but most of all I think she enjoyed sitting in the front seat on my lap.

 
We took Elle to see Santa twice this year.  The first time it was just Eric, Elle and I...and it was her 1st birthday!  It went exactly how we thought it would.  I was so nervous for her the whole time we stood in line.  She squeezed onto me SO tight as I went to hand her off to Santa and immediately started crying.  As soon as I went and picked her up she was fine and even waved and said "ho ho ho" as we were leaving.

 
Mary, Will and I took Henry and Elle to see Santa just a couple days before Christmas when we were out Christmas shopping.  Henry was SO EXCITED!  Seeing him wave and yell "hi" at Santa was one of my favorite parts of this holiday season.  The whole time we were in line we practiced what he was going to say to Santa.  Elle could have done without seeing him a 2nd time.

 
And we can't forget about Elle's "pup pup's".  They were good boys this year...for the most part! ;)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment