Monday, December 30, 2013

Spooky Saturday

I love autumn...I love the weather, the clothes, the colors.  It is by far my favorite time of year.  As if I couldn't love it enough, now that I have a little babe of my own I love it even more.  It seems during the Fall their is an abundance of fun activities to do every weekend.

One Saturday Mary and I decided to take the babes out for some fun.  Our fist stop was The Meadows, they were having trick-or-treating at their stores and a firetruck (which we knew would be a big hit with Henry!)



Our next stop was the Zoo!  During the day they were having a "Spooky Saturday" event with costume characters, face painting, etc.  We got there a little later than we planned but still had a fun day.  Our first stop was meeting some of the costume characters.  I feel like this pic is a perfect description of our time in this area...chaos!  It was crowded so you had to do a little elbowing to make it to the front and as soon as we did Eleanor started crying, which then prompted Henry to start crying.  They were no fans of this bear!



I was able to take Elle to see this zebra completely tear-free.  When we asked Henry is he wanted to go see the zebra he would just say "Eleanor, Eleanor", send the baby to the weird scary animal! haha


 



Next we rode the train throughout the entire zoo.  I love riding the train and it usually rocks Elle to sleep...bonus!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment