Monday, December 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

In October we took a trip to the pumpkin patch.  Will & Paige were in town for the weekend so they joined Mary, my mom, Henry, Elle & I for the trip.  The rest of the guys were consumed with some football mumbo jumbo.


 


The babes took a ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick their pumpkins, rode the train and played in the play area.  It was a small little pumpkin patch so they could do pretty much anything with no wait. 








Since Elle enjoyed the pumpkin patch so much I figured she would also love carving the pumpkin.  I was wrong!  As soon as I placed her little hand to feel the gooeyness of the inside of the pumpkin she freaked out...and was then scared of the pumpkin the rest of the night.  She screamed when I tried to get a picture of her on the porch with the pumpkins all lit up, this was the only non-crying picture I got. :)  Great way to kick off the Halloween season!

No comments:

Post a Comment