Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Holidays 2012

Elle came home just in time for Christmas!  I was so relived that we would get to celebrate at home with our girl!  Mama Rita stayed with us the first 2 nights we were home (thank God for her, she was a HUGE help!!).  I remember having a huge lump in my throat the day she went home (a whole 5 minutes from our house).  I loved having her stay with us, I could have kept her there forever!! 

Elle had her first doctor appointment on Christmas Eve, she weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz.  Our first trip out of the house with her had a very bumpy start, I forgot her diaper bag! We realized I forgot to grab it when we were in the waiting room at the doctor and I immediately went into panic mode.  I sheepishly asked the doctor if they had any extra diapers or wipes and just prayed that Elle didn't get hungry while we were there. 

We spent Christmas morning at my parents house buried under a mound of presents.  It was so fun to watch Henry come down the stairs and see all the presents sprawled across the living room, I think he was a little overwhelmed.  Eleanor received SO MANY clothes, toys and books.  She even got her very first Coach purse courtesy of her Grammy & Paw Paw.
A couple days after Christmas we took Elle to get her newborn pictures, she did great!  Our photographer was able to get so many adorable pictures of her.


I'm currently working on filling our entire house with adorable pictures of our girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment