Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Elle - 3 months

It has been another fun month of watching Eleanor grow!




Month 3:
- lots of smiles
- back to her great sleeping schedule (typically sleeps 8-9 hours on weekends, during the week we have to wake her up)
- loves kicking on her piano play mat
- grabbing onto toys
- cooing and laughing
- rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time (Grammy & Paw Paw were the lucky witnesses!) 1 week later she finally rolled over again while we were playing in her room!!
- loves to be held, Eric came home one night to me cooking dinner with Elle in the Baby Bjorn because she didn't want to be put down
- loves kisses from Henry
- whines if mommy gives her too many kisses...which is everyday :)







On March 12th, after 12 AMAZING weeks at home with my girl, I went back to work.  Hardest. Thing. Ever.  I knew it would be a tough transition (for me only, I knew Elle would be having tons of fun with Grammy & PawPaw) but I had no idea just how hard it would be.  I went back on a Tuesday and the tears started the previous Friday.  It was a very rough first week, I cried every single day...not just a few tears, sobbing every night as I would lay her down for bed because I knew my time with her that day was over.  I could still cry thinking about it and all the time I'm missing with her, it just makes nights and weekends so much more precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment