Friday, March 15, 2013

Eleanor Bailey Hylton

So, this is almost 3 months after her birthday...but this is the story of Elle's arrival.

On Monday, December 17th I left work early for my doctor appointment. I was so excited because I figured today we would set a date for her induction. After my normal examination the doctor went through all the standard questions and when I told her I don't feel the baby move as much (less than 10 movements in 2 hours) she seemed concerned so they did an ultrasound where she noticed my fluid levels were very low. She told us to walk straight over to the hospital because I was being induced that night. I was so scared/nervous I cried the whole walk over.  As of Wednesday morning I had made zero progress after trying Pitocin and Cervidil, so they broke my water and at 4:38 pm we finally met our little Eleanor.

                                  Eleanor Bailey Hylton - 12/19/12 8lbs. 4oz. 21 1/2 in.

Eric was by her side the whole time they examined and cleaned her up.  This little girl has completely stolen our hearts, we couldn't possibly be more in love with her.

                                                            Headed home!



No comments:

Post a Comment