Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eleanor - 1 month

I feel like we blinked our eyes and suddenly Elle is 1 month old.
She is such a easy going baby, she is a good eater and sleeper.  She is still sleeping next to our bed and I love being able to check on her (multiple times!) in the middle of the night.  For her 1 month check-up I went by myself.  Every other appointment I had either Eric or my mom with me (2 week check-up, belly button check and coughing check-up...we weren't shy about calling the doctor! haha).  Elle had to get a shot which was terrible! She handled it much better than I did.

My first time away from Elle for an extended period of time (just out to run errands) was rough.  I cried and kissed her a thousand times before Eric finally got me out the door.  As soon as I got in the car our song came on the radio, "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers.
We are loving life we our girl and already have a hard time remembering what it was like before she was born.  We love this little girl to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment