Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Elle - 2 months

Our little girl is 2 months old!



Per our doctor’s suggestion, Elle started sleeping in her crib un-swaddled.  It was a rough transition for both of us!  My amazing little sleeper had a rough week in her crib!  We were a little nervous the first night she slept in her room.  I was counting how many steps from our bed to her crib, we were picking what noise to use on her sound machine and I had Eric in her room making crying noises to make sure I would be able to hear her over the sound machine.
I wish I had a video of us that night, crazy first time parents!!!

Elle had to get 3 shots and 1 oral vaccination at her 2 month check-up.  It was heartbreaking.  I cried, she cried...thank God Eric was there to hold us together.

It has been a fun month with our girl! 


Passed out at lunch! Elle's first time at a restaurant.

Elle and I spent many days like this on my maternity leave.

Out to lunch with cousin Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment