Thursday, March 3, 2016

Camp Run-A-Mok

On Sunday (the day of Charlie's 2nd birthday) Mary and I had Camp Run-A-Mok to celebrate our birthday boys. The party was at Mary's house and we were so lucky that the weather cooperated and it was a super nice day.  My parents brought over their bounce house, Eric and I got sno cones from Bahama Bucks, the kids played on the swing-set and sandbox...it was a really fun day. 

How cute is Charlie Bear's cake?!?


Ollie's 1st birthday cake!


And his little smash cake.


I did nothing but chalkboards the week before the party.






So, as the party guests started arriving Oliver started getting very shy.  He seemed a bit overwhelmed.  He rotated between me, Eric, my dad and Will all day. 

Look at his eyes, it broke my heart...he almost seemed scared of the crowd of people. He didn't cry, he would just bury his head and hold on so tight. 


Lord only knows how he will be at Unc's wedding if this crowd overwhelmed him!


A little mingling with a few party guests. 



For lunch we had hot dogs, walking tacos, Mexican chili dip, fruit and salad.
For dessert we had sno cones, rice krispy treats and cake. 





Happy birthday time!


Happy birthday time for Beary!



Oliver loved his cake!  





He ate much more cake than frosting which surprised me!



Present time!

I started opening presents with Ollie and halfway through Elle had a meltdown over some Hulk hands Unc had do Eric had to take over and Elle and I went outside for a little timeout. :)


One downside of the joint birthday party...I didn't see Charlie Bear all day I felt like!  I didn't really see him open his presents. :(


After cake and presents Ollie and Unc played in the bounce house together. 









After some bouncing he passed out on Grandma Chris...



and then finished his long nap on PawPaw.


My birthday baby!! Such a fun day celebrating him!




No comments:

Post a Comment