Friday, February 6, 2015

Sprinkle!

One Saturday Mary and I were making plans to meet up for lunch then head out for some shopping.  This is nothing new, it is pretty much our routine every Saturday.  Elle was a bit of a grump and ended up falling asleep for a nap right before it was time to leave.  Knowing it could be dangerous to wake my sleeping bear I kept pushing our lunch time back.  Little did I know Mary, Henry and Mom were already out and about ready to sprinkle Elle and I with some baby love!  By the time I finally got to the restaurant for lunch and saw this set-up I was completely surprised...and felt horrible for being so late!



They went WAY overboard on spoiling this little boy and they didn't forget about big sissy Eleanor either!  They had a Frozen bowling set for her and pink balloon on her chair.



The ladies treated us to lunch then surprised us with pedicures!  Henry joined in on the pedicure fun, he of course picked out the color green and Elle decided to go with purple.





This was Elle's first time getting a pedi and it turns out the girl is a natural.






After our pedi's we did some shopping then stopped for some frozen yogurt with the kiddos.  It was such a fun day and I'm so thankful for everything.  I have the absolute best family, hands down!


No comments:

Post a Comment