Thursday, September 24, 2015

Magic House

Mary and I took the kiddos to the Magic House one day this summer.  It was my first time taking the kids and I was immediately shell shocked at how crowded it was on a random Tuesday. 

Look at this sleeping doodle. He is the absolute sweetest!


The water table was a hit with the babes.




Hens is trying to go for a swim. 


They had a special China exhibit where they had rooms set up to mimic what life is like in China.  They featured a typical home, school, market, park, etc. 



The Magic House is such a fun place but it gave me extreme anxiety.  There are several tunnels for kids to climb through that take them to the next level of the Magic House.  Fun for kids, but as a parent you lose them so easily! I wouldn't let Elle climb through 99% of them.  There was one super small one that ended with a slide that I let her go through because I could run to the exit before she got there...but she didn't come out and I went into panic mode. I was wearing a sleeping Ollie in the baby carrier and climbed (while wearing him) through a tiny tunnel.  There was a worker at the top of the slide and I asked if she had seen a little girl in pigtails, she hadn't and my heart dropped.  Mary finally yelled up that she had her, Elle and I must have just missed each other but it was enough for me to be ready to leave.  Not sure that I will want to go back anytime soon.




Since Mary and I never know when to quit when we are ahead we took the kids out to lunch at Dewey's after.  Just another crazy day with our babes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment