Tuesday, November 4, 2014

September 2014

In our house Fall starts September 1st.  Which means decorations go up, fall candles are burning and candy corn is being enjoyed (by me, Eric hates it!).



We didn't have a super crazy September.  We celebrated Will's 25th birthday (which I have no pictures of) and we found out we are having a baby BOY!  High five if your excited to meet baby brother!


We had Henry over one day to spend the night while Mary and Nick were at a wedding.  He loves coming over and playing with the "puters" (Elle's toy laptops) and loves putting on this tutu and any headband he can get his hands on. 


 
Wrestling with Uncle E

 
I love this face.  Look at that little smirk, he is about to do something crazy...

 
he flashed me...that was the crazy thing.

 
We celebrated Auggie's 1st birthday.  Baum was sweet and found Elle a balloon to tie on her wrist.  The kiddos were crazy this day.  Elle was a cupcake monster.  Eric had to leave the party early to go to work which left Mary and I with the 3 babes.  Our ride home was interesting!
 
 
 
A bad cold ran through our family in September.  I was the first to get it in our house and it knocked me out!  Daddy dressed Elle this day while I was sick in bed...that's a pj shirt. 
 


Elle loves Vito and Hermann but is still pretty strict with them. I LOVE hearing her yell at them when they are outside ("puppy dog no!" "in the grass" "inside puppy dog!")



When Elle takes baths (always in our big tub) she lays on her stomach and says she's swimming.


Eric and Elle went to a Cardinal game one afternoon and they stopped by my office on their way to say hi.  She was so shy with all my coworkers but I loved seeing this little babe in the middle of my day!


Trying on her new fall boots

Up to no good I'm sure...


Soaking up this amazing Fall weather


No comments:

Post a Comment