Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Countdown to Vacation

By this point in June we were on an official countdown to vacation. We were all so excited to be heading back to the beach!!

We went to Eric's parents for their annual Crawfish Boil.




Ollie showed his true Italian roots by digging in (and loving) a chocolate drop.



The ladies headed to the mall one day for swimsuit shopping before vacation.
I tried to sit in the back by Paddy and he immediately made it known that he was only ok with MawMaw sitting next to him.



I think Henry and Charlie were at summer school so it was just these 3.



Once we finished shopping I got in some good Paddy snuggle time while he napped.



I love watching these two play in the backyard in the summer.




This is the day we had been counting down to for months, actually probably a year.

The day Toy Story 4 was released. We were all SO EXCITED!!



Buzz Lightyear and Forky ready to take their seats.



I wanted this day to be perfect for him. 
Anything you want from the concession stand...you got it.
Wear your Buzz Lightyear costume....absolutely.

There is no bigger fan than him.




I had a huge lump in my throat when the movie started. I just couldn't stop staring at Ollie.



We laughed, we cried, we loved it.



After the movie we hit the road for my cousin Christopher's wedding.



The Bailey cousins.



Ollie was literally dragged on the dance floor...he wasn't sure what to think.




After the wedding we headed to the hotel so the kids could swim.



The excitement of a hotel never gets old for these two.




All the fun and swimming over the weekend caught up with her when we got home.



They decided to dress "cool" for the ice cream run. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment