Thursday, December 27, 2018

FALL

It's not Fall without new Halloween pj's! I also give the kids new ones on September 1st to celebrate the start of Fall (at least the start of Fall in the Hylton house). New jams + a house decorated for Fall + pizza = one perfect night!



I found this picture on my phone, love these Voss boys!


Lunch on our 10 year anniversary!



Baking Halloween cookies. They love for me to turn the oven light on so they can watch them bake.




My mom gave Elle this doll that my Aunt Dot gave her years ago. Elle loves it!


The sweetest little Dude. I know he's mine but he really is the sweetest. 
I love when I ask him to do something and he says, "ok mom! Good idea! Good idea!"


Saturdays at the soccer field. 


One (cold) Saturday night we went to Elle's school for their Fall Festival. 


She ran into her best buddy Sophia.


All 4 on the Scrambler.
They stopped mid ride because Ollie kept sliding down. Dude is still a little too small for this ride. 



Afterwards we all went to mom and dad's for pizza.
Beary was very angry about something. When he gets like this I love to push his buttons. Aunt of the year!


Playing dress up! Loving Ollie's shoes. 


Flu shot day, went about as awful as I expected.



Looking good my man!


Elle was sick from school one day so PawPaw dropped off ice cream for her. Can you say spoiled?


We surprised Sissy at school one day for lunch! She was so excited!


School picture day!


The peanuts at Texas Roadhouse are Elle and Ollie's favorite. Elle actually eats them Ollie just likes to have peanut fingers.



A pretty day in the park with my boy while Sissy is at school. 


Still sleeping in our bed :)


Elle, Mom and I went to the craft fair at her school, Starbucks and Hobby Lobby together one Saturday. Starbucks in hand and headed into Hobby Lobby, she has never looked more like me!


The trampoline park is Ollie's most favorite place.


We shopped and put together a box for a little girl via Samaritans Purse. Elle did such a great shop shopping for this! We were able to track our box and it traveled to Chile.


Proof that deep down these two actually do like each other.  :)



Paddy is Elle's most favorite person!


We celebrated this sweet boy turning 7!!!



The sweetest baby!


Ollie and all his buds!


When Mom makes you head into Schnucks before you've had your morning chocolate milk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment