Friday, December 14, 2018

Beginning of the School Year

The time between back to school and Fall is always fun. The weather is still nice, we have soccer games every weekend. Lots of fun stuff happening.


Elle's first soccer game of the season and she scored a goal!


Never want to forget these little toes that are always resting on me. 


Pantera's with Paddy. 


While Elle is at school Ollie and I got in the habit of playing with lots of sidewalk chalk. 
He would draw then decide he would just give me a list of things he would like me to draw. 


Ollie and all his buddies.


Mary, Elle and I went to the Taylor Swift concert.
She was so excited!!




She enjoyed the show, was pretty quiet and overwhelmed by all the lights, videos, fire, snakes. Lots going on. But I did see her singing and dancing along to some of her favorites.


And as soon as the show slowed down and Taylor sang a a couple slow songs Elle climbed in my lap and fell asleep. 


I let her skip school the next day since we had such a late night. 
We headed to the dentist where her and Ollie had perfect check-ups!



The prettiest sunset. 


A Saturday at the soccer fields with Paddy!


It's good to be Oliver Russell. 


Obsessed with this little boy!


Ollie and I surprised Henry at school with lunch one day. 


We had fun!


We enjoyed the nice weather and after school park play dates with our friends. 

.

Elle's Kindergarten school pictures!


Burning off some energy.


Halloween PJ season starts September 1st for us!


Elle and PawPaw have a fun after school ice cream date most weeks. 


Ollie is just the sweetest thing ever.
He is such a good boy and just so polite.  I love when I ask him to do something and he will say, "OK! Good idea! Good idea!"


The weather was so nice one day that we spent forever at the park one afternoon. 



A Monday off school means more park time. 


Movie time!


Celebrating 10 years with a lunch date!


More ice cream dates with PawPaw. 


One night Elle made a sign and said she was protesting having broccoli tots for dinner. 


Digging for roly pollies. 


Elle's school soccer picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment