Friday, July 6, 2018

Mother's Day

This year for me Mother's Day started Friday after Elle got out of school. She came home with all sorts of little gifts for me.



To explain my favorite food of "lunch for dinner" Elle LOVES having lunch food for dinner (lunchmeat, yogurt, fruit, etc.) and every once in awhile I oblige and she really loves it when she is able to make everyone's plate of lunch food all by herself. 


On Saturday Mary, Will and I took Mama Rita to dinner and a movie to celebrate. We had a really fun night!


Sunday I woke up to the cutest red white and blue plate with their little handprints.
So lucky to be a mama to these two!!


Then we headed to brunch with the Hylton's.


Then to mom and dad's that afternoon for dinner.
Ollie was excited for a pic with Unc.
  

World's best Mom and MawMaw right here.


All the grandbabies...


including Patrick. :)


The Paddy countdown was ON at this point!


We gave mom her presents and just had a fun afternoon together.
Such a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment