Wednesday, July 11, 2018

First Ballet Recital

In May Elle had her first ballet recital. She had been taking classes once a week all year at school and I was SO EXCITED to watch her perform!

Getting her all ready for things like this are some of my most favorite moments ever. 

Sissy was rocking that ballet bun!


Good luck kisses from Ollie.



My beautiful girl all ready to go!


It was a rainy night so an umbrella and rain boots only added to the cuteness.
This is my old umbrella I got in the 90's from Silver Dollar City. Probably the only vacation souvenir from my youth I still own. 


Once we got there I helped her get in her recital outfit.


The mom's all stayed in the room until it was showtime.



She did such an AWESOME job performing!
They did several little numbers and it was all just the cutest thing ever.




After the show her fan base was all waiting with cheers and flowers.
This is one very loved (and lucky) little girl to have so much support from family.





So cute!





A Voss double Voss boy hug after she changed out of her ballet costume.
Big kudos to Henry & Charlie for quietly sitting through the entire show.


Afterwards we told her she could pick anywhere she wanted to eat and she chose Bread Co. 
I think I gushed over her performance the entire dinner because I was the proudest mom ever!


So proud of our Sissy Girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment