Friday, April 6, 2018

Sweetheart Dance

In January Eric & Elle attended their second father/daughter dance together.

Elle gets so excited for this and we had fun picking out a new dress together since Elle wasn't really feeling any of the ones she currently owned. ;)

She loved getting all of her makeup out to get ready. Most of it is just pretend but we did use a swipe of my blush and all the chapstick she wanted.



She knew exactly how she wanted her hair...pulled back in a ponytail.
And check out the big heart ring on her finger, it holds more lip gloss. :)


Getting her corsage from Daddy.


My beautiful girl all ready to go!


She's just the most amazing little thing!



These two were out the door and ready to party. They ate dinner at the dance, hit up the photobooth and Eric said Elle danced the night away with all her little girlfriends.


I quickly came down from my girl mom high of dresses, hair and makeup when this little dude refused to get out of his batman robe after his bath and insisted we watch Captain Underpants. So I spent the night cuddled up with my dude man. He was asleep when Eric and Elle came home with ice cream and Sissy gave me alllllll the details about their fun night.


No comments:

Post a Comment