Thursday, April 7, 2016

Easter Eggs

I realized I had soooo many pictures from celebrating Easter this year I decided to break up my posts because otherwise one big Easter post would have 1,000 pictures and that may be a bit much. :)

Also, I recently changed my blog to private after reading a terrible article on kids pictures being taken from blogs and social media accounts and posted on a super inappropriate site. All of my social media is set to private so I actually felt so silly that this blog wasn't.  Especially since so many more details are shared here.

Back to Easter eggs...

On my way home from work Good Friday I picked up some Imo's and headed home to dye Easter eggs!

Elle had fun with dropping the eggs in all the colors but did not understand why the white crayon wouldn't show up when she would write on an undyed egg. :)



Oliver was trapped in his highchair the entire time because his little hands would have been in the dye...or he would have tried to drink it.  I had no trust in Oliver. 


The finished product!

Random tidbit...Eric was so upset we didn't put the eggs in the fridge after coloring them so he could eat them. We never did that growing up!  He also told me his egg hunts were never with plastic eggs, they hide the dyed eggs then put them back in the refrigerator after the egg hunt! I could not believe that!


Uncle Alex had stopped by earlier with Easter candy for everyone since we wouldn't be seeing Eric's family over the weekend.  Ollie was a happy guy!





No comments:

Post a Comment