Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Three

This past weekend my sweet girl turned 3!  Three!! How in the world is my little lady already three years old? On one hand the time has flown but on the other I honestly have a hard time remember what life was like without her.  Boring...that's what it was. 

I will never be able to find the words to describe how much this girl means to me. She is my world and I love her more than I ever thought was possible. 

So of course I wanted to celebrate my little best friend to the absolute max. We kicked things off Friday night with a mommy, daddy, Eleanor date night.  Elle picked pizza for dinner so we went to Stefanina's and then see The Good Dinosaur.  Her only other request was pink cotton candy.  Baby wants, baby gets. 


She got to open a present at dinner.


Cotton candy at the movie.


Putting my 2 year old to bed for the last time.  I totally held her and sang Skinna Marinky Dinky Dink (I would always sing this in the car when she was a baby and it would calm her down) and cried before we climbed into bed. I love watching my babies grow but I hate how fast time goes by.



This was the scene she woke up to on her birthday!


Elle's big birthday request was a car like mommy's (it just needed to be black :)






Ollie was happy to watch and eat his eggs.




Eric and Ollie headed out to run some errands and Elle and I headed outside to driver her new car!




My birthday baby all ready for her party!

She wanted a party with bounce houses so we went to Kokomo Joe's for bouncing, go karts and games.













I love this picture!


Give Ollie some pizza and he's good to go!







Super serious!





We came home, unloaded the car and girlfriend passed out!


She was so excited to wake up the next day and play with all her new toys! Plus Unc and Aunt Paige stopped by for more birthday fun. 


MawMaw and PawPaw got her these shoes and she loves them! She calls them her Dora shoes.


They also got her this Elsa dress which she loves.  She has been freezing things all over the house.  She accidentally knocked over these Christmas cards and she said it was from her ice magic.


So much fun celebrating our girl!  Hard to believe this was only 3 years ago.


Time flies.


I love you Eleanor Bailey, to the moon and back a hundred times.










No comments:

Post a Comment