Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Letters to Santa

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! I watched all the babes last week and the 3 older kids all sent letters to Santa.  I asked them each to tell me 3 times they were good this year and 3 things they want for Christmas.  


Henry

I've Been Good...
1. listen to my mommy
2. help my brother sometimes
3. I be a really good boy at school

I Want...
1. remote car
2. new bike
3. bell


Elle

I've Been Good...
1. clean up my toys
2. listen to mommy
3. help my brother

I Want...
1. Buzz Lightyear
2. Jessie That Talks
3. Bullseye
4. Remote Control Car


Charlie Bear

I've Been Good...(Henry answered)
1. listen to mommy sometimes
2. not touch Buddy (the Elf)
3. eat all his dinner
"That's the only things hims does good" - Henry

I Want...
1. HoHo
2. Car
3. Elmo



 After they wrote their letters they each took a turn holding my hand and walking to the mailbox to send their letter off.  Elle even kissed hers before she dropped it in.

I love this time of year and I really love these kiddos!




No comments:

Post a Comment