Friday, October 20, 2017

Nashville

The weekend before our 9 year anniversary Eric, Will, Paige and I headed to Nashville for a fun weekend and to see our favorite band, Kings of Leon.

We were leaving Thursday afternoon so right after lunch I packed the kiddos up and took them to MawMaw and PawPaw's for the weekend.

Ollie really wanted to wear his Spiderman costume to MawMaw's house. :)


Elle wasn't feeling the greatest so I hated leaving her but knew she was in the best hands.



On the drive over Ollie kept telling me, "I gonna scare MawMaw!"
  


We got to Nashville on Thursday night and headed straight to a Mexican restaurant Will and Eric knew of for dinner. It was so good!

After dinner we headed to the house we were renting and just hung out/crashed.

Friday morning we woke up, walked to Starbucks, took way to long to get motivated to get ready and then finally headed out the door to The Pharmacy which was a restaurant I had read about on a blog.
It was another hit and had the cutest outdoor eating area.


After lunch we walked around Broadway and stopped at a bar for some drinks and music...
and Eric rocked Will's headband for a bit.


I was getting updates from my parents on the kids. They were still sick, had fevers and Elle had practically lost her voice. :(

I was missing my babies!


After the bar we stopped for ice cream, I got the Harvest Moon and it was basically pumpkin pie in ice cream form. #yum


That night we headed to the KOL concert and had THE. BEST. TIME!!!
One of my favorite shows of there's that I have been to so far. 


We woke up Saturday morning and started the long journey home. Due to construction there were several road closures and we were all going a little stir crazy but my goodness that car was FULL of laughter!

Home with my babies. :)



Sunday morning Elle was feeling so much better so she was able to make it to her soccer game that afternoon. 


This little boy...
is it possible to give someone too many kisses? 


Keeping Ollie boy entertained during the game. :)
He actually does a great job and is so cute cheering for his Sissy. 
He does ALWAYS want to take his shoes off though. 


Home, showered, in her pj's and passed out before she could eat her dinner.

My sweetest girl!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment