Thursday, October 26, 2017

#FinallyOBrien

At the beginning of October we had a fun weekend celebrating Sarah and Chuck getting married!

Friday afternoon we headed to the winery for the rehearsal and these two little flower girls looked so sweet walking together!


Then we headed to McGurks for dinner where we took over a both with Hylton and Hayes kids playing and laughing constantly. 

Two strong girls showing me their muscles.




My little dude got a haircut earlier that day and he was stylin!


Chuck's mom brought toys for the kids to play with (minions, dinosaurs, pony's) and they were a HUGE hit in keeping them occupied while they waited for their dinner.


The next morning I took little missy to the salon to meet the wedding party to get her hair done.



These two looked so pretty in their dresses!


My beautiful girl!!!!




I stayed with the flower girls all day and when they were outside for pictures I ran into my Ollie boy!



Getting ready to walk down the aisle!


Eric and Alex walked Chris down the aisle. 


Grandpa Scott photobomb!


Off they go!


Elle's smile in this picture kills me!!!!
My goodness, I love this girl!



Ollie hung with MawMaw and PawPaw during the ceremony. 




At the reception... 


the kids and I left around 10 to head home. It had been a long day and they were exhausted.
Eric stayed to keep celebrating. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment