Friday, July 15, 2016

Life Lately

Well, I survived my weekend away from my babies. I was really nervous leading up to it since the longest I had ever been away from Ollie was 1 day and only 2 days away from Elle. BUT I had fun and more importantly so did they.  There were no tears from anyone. :)

So the Thursday before I left Elle asked for a fun dinner.  So we picked up Chick-Fil-A and had a picnic dinner.  Earlier that day on my lunch break I had stopped at Target and grabbed them these monsters that shoots a ball in the air. 

Look how serious Sissy is before shooting the ball.

  


 And Ollie giggles like crazy after the ball goes flying.


I was running around like a crazy lady on Thursday doing laundry, putting away laundry, packing, cleaning...and I had a little helper at my side. :)


And Sissy played us some music as we worked. :)


So while these two were at home having fun with daddy, going to the park everyday and eating ice cream...


I was hanging out with these ladies!






As much fun as I had I was so so so excited to get home to these sweet babies!

On Monday night we met for dinner to celebrate my parents 35th anniversary!





Elle and Henry had no fun whatsoever.


Tuesday and back to our daily grind.  
Apparently playing in the rocks is extremely fun for these two.  It even was an idea suggested by Elle for our Summer Fun List.

Check that right off the list!


Naps by this boy. Never ever want to forget holding this little sweet pea while he sleeps.


More monster popper fun.


Eric picked up Elle early from my Mom's so they could try out the new trampoline park by our house.  Elle absolutely loved it!


A walk and ride on her scooter after dinner one night.  Y'all she is the slowest scooter driver known to man.  Like I would have to stop the stroller, hang out, then take a step. But I know it's just a matter of time before she's whizzing past me and I'm yelling "slow down!".

For whatever reason I can not teach this girl to steer.  At all.
Eric practiced with her while I was out of town and apparently she is doing much better. 


This boy is always near the fireplace. Always.


And the babes are back at MawMaw's and loving it!




Notice Toy Story on in the background.  Ollie is obsessed.









No comments:

Post a Comment