Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Zoo Day

Eric and I both had a Friday off recently so we took advantage of the amazing weather and took the kids to the zoo.

All loaded and ready for a fun zoo day!


Elle was having a bit of a hard time climbing the fence for a better look. :)




Stopping for a snack. Ollie was happy!


Showing off her panther tattoo. 


The penguin house is always a favorite.  Not only is it really cold which is amazing on a hot day but you can see the penguins up close.  One time when Mary and I were there the man working the area told us a penguin had jumped out about 30 minutes before we walked in. 





Waiting to ride the carousel. 


Look at Ollie's face...turns out the carousel is a little scary. 


My baby. 


Sissy was loving it!


Selfie while waiting for the sea lions. 


We happened to catch the sea lion feeding time. I had never seen this before, it was so neat! 



Headed to the train!


Elle fell asleep on the walk to the train so she slept on me the entire ride.  

Ollie was a wild man and did not want to sit still. 


After the train ride we loaded them up in their strollers to leave.  This is when Elle woke up and cried to ride the train.  I kept trying to convince her she already did and she finally believed me. :)


We stopped for dinner on the way home.  Check out my handsome dinner date.



Elle played on the playground while we waited for our food.  You can see her little head going down the slide. 


A full head of curls after a long hot day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment