Thursday, May 12, 2016

Life Lately

This is a look at our life lately.


At least Henry and Elle look like they are having fun!



I had to be downtown for an event at 5:30am one morning, so instead of waking the kids up around 4:30am to head to my mom and dad's the 3 of us had a slumber party at their house so the kids could sleep in. Elle had so much fun! She was a nonstop chatterbox (which is nothing new). When it was time for bed she wanted to keep running in my mom's room to tell MawMaw one more thing.  I was finally able to get her to sleep!


All Doodle needed was his iPad and Minions to feel right at home.


I figured the kids would sleep pretty late but I got this picture texted to me from my mom at 6:30am. Awake, dressed and ready for more fun!


Whenever Ollie is in a bad mood Eric will quote the movie Elf and say "he's an angry elf!". Elle has started saying this as well when Ollie is being a grump. :)

99% of his grumpiness comes when Mama has to set him down for a minute. My baby boy loves to be held, and I love holding him!


My girl. 

Elle Belle picked out her outfit for our girls night. We usually go to Hobby Lobby, Target, Starbucks, the grocery store. It's never anything fancy, just running errands but I love this one on one time with my girl. 


Mom: "Are you funny and silly?"
Elle: "I'm not funny or silly.  I'm just cute."

Ya got that right!


One Sunday we went to a school program Henry had where he sang some songs with his class.  Adorable!

Elle took him this balloon and gave it to him after the show.


Dancing in Henry's classroom.


Who's excited to go to the splash pad?!




Since all these Blue's games have been on at our house Ollie has learned to hit/kick/throw a ball, put his arms in the air and say "Goal!"

The pink hairbrush was his hockey stick. :)


"MamaMamaMamaMamaMama"



Blowing bubbles on the deck. Ollie is trying so hard to learn!


Diaper delivery day is always exciting!


I feel like I can catch a glimpse of what they will look like as teenagers in this picture. Lounging on the couch, not paying attention to me.  I will take these baby days of hearing "mama" 700 times a day, needing me for help and being told I'm little Missy's best friend.  Trying to savor these baby days, they will be gone before I know it. :(


Well, this can't be good for Hermann's back! You have to keep a close eye on Ollie around the dogs.  If he sees one of them on his couch he goes up to them, pokes them with his toes and says "go!!!"


The makings of a fun daddy...

When Elle sees a cart she really wants to ride in across the parking lot and Eric takes off walking for it.  He then jumps on it and rides through the parking lot as I'm yelling for him to get out of the middle of the street because a car is trying to get around him. #mylife


My babies.

How is it possible to love two little people this much?


This boy.  He is full of kisses for his mommy lately.  He smacks his little lips and will give me endless kisses.  He also blows on his food whether it's hot or cold and when I sit down for dinner he immediately clasps his little hands together to let me know he is ready to pray. When I ask him something he will shake his head yes and kind of grunt "yes". My heart just explodes for this baby boy. What did I ever do without him. 



Girlfriend loves rolley polley's. I can't for the life of me remember what she named this one but she wanted to bring him inside and make him her pet. I convinced her to let him stay outside, although this picture may have been the end of his life.  She was so excited, she had a pretty tight grip on him. :)


The Dude.


My baby.  One of my favorite pictures of us.  I love having fun with this girl, I love hearing her stories, love our cuddles, love watching her grow.  I love everything about being her mommy. 


Elle's go to silly face is one she created called "Marmalade".  You don't get the full effect from this picture but it's just enough for me to always remember it. 


Doodle lives a tough life. :)


Watching Goldie and Bear
Mom: "Do you think that prince is cute, sis?
Elle shrugs her shoulders
Elle: "He looks handsome"


No comments:

Post a Comment