Thursday, March 28, 2019

Snow Day

I went to Milwaukee for work in November last year. It was my first work trip and I wasn't very excited about it and neither were the kids. I got home late Thursday night and Friday morning we woke up to the most amazing snow day. We quickly got dressed and headed outside to play.










After lots of playing they came inside and got "dressed up" for a hot chocolate tea party.

Notice "dressed up" to Ollie means Buzz Lightyear pj's and a bow tie. :)


Then we decided that it was time to start decking the halls! We had held off as long as we possibly could but the perfect snowy day made us start to drag out some Christmas decorations!!

I love a good chalkboard with a holiday quote. Elle has taken over the duty of writing on this one and I LOVE it!!!!!


Elle decorated the tree in her room all by herself. 


And Ollie hauled his tree over to his room so he could start decorating. 


He was so proud of his tree.


He has Woody and Buzz ornaments and here he is saying "maybe I can take Woody and Buzz off?"

because he constantly wants to play with them instead of leave them on the tree.


I never love being gone from my babies but this relaxed Friday at home enjoying the snow was the best way to come home!


No comments:

Post a Comment