Thursday, November 30, 2017

Trunk or Treat!

One of my favorite things Elle's school does is Trunk or Treat. The hire a DJ to play Halloween music, you order pizzas for your car in advance...I just love the whole night. Well, this year is was FA-REEZING!!!!! It definitely but a damper on the night but we bundled up, stayed as warm as we could and still had some fun.

My little Moana and Buzz Lightyear ready to head to Trunk or Treat.


I tried to keep the kids in the car as long as possible with the heat on while I decorated the car.


Look at those little poses!!!



There are twin boys in Elle's class and they were parked right by us so Elle and Ollie ran around and played with them before the trunk or treating started. 




Some of the 8th graders had some scary costumes and the kids were a little unsure of them when they would walk by. 


Eric was working so my mom came to help pass out candy while Mary and I walked around with the kids. 


Ollie would say, "trick treat" at every car and was amazing with thanking everyone for the candy.


Henry was dressed as french fries...


and Bear was a hot dog.


We left that night absolutely FROZEN but still had so much fun!
The next morning my little Buzz Lightyear was already back in his wings. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment