Monday, April 14, 2014

Chicago

We headed to Chicago 2 weekends ago to celebrate the wedding of one of Eric's good friends from high school.  This was the very first time Elle was away from both of us overnight.  She stayed the weekend at MawMaw & PawPaw's house and had a blast.  There were tears when we dropped her off for the weekend, but they only came from me.  Elle was excited for a fun weekend.

The rehearsal dinner and the wedding were both gorgeous.  We had lots of fun dancing, drinking and stuffing ourselves silly.









We even managed to make a quick Ikea stop on Saturday before the wedding. :)




I FaceTimed with Elle over the weekend and my mom would send me cute pictures.  I missed this girl like crazy.  Insane to think we made it 15 months before her first sleepover.  We are going a little heavy on the attachment parenting method. ;) I know she didn't miss us even a little, she lives the life of a queen at Grammy & PawPaw's house.  Elle is a very lucky little girl to have those two!

 
 Can't handle the cuteness of this picture!




 
 Gymnastics with PawPaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment