Friday, March 3, 2017

Oliver's 2nd Birthday Party!

Our Oliver Russell turned two so the Saturday before his birthday we threw a little party at our house for our favorite little guy.

I stayed up late the night before to decorate and I was so excited for him to see all the Toy Story decorations.  When I was thinking of themes for his party Toy Story was by far the most fitting option.  He is obsessed with Woody & Buzz!







As guests started to arrive my shy guy went and hide under the table. :)
 It takes him a little bit to warm up.




We ate and opened presents and the kids ran wild playing.







So excited about his new "guys".


Our birthday baby!!





He was all about blowing out his candles.
So cute.


I can't believe my baby is 2!!


Hands down Ollie's favorite part of the day...cupcakes!


Every party has a pooper!
I think this little guy was wiped out and ready for a nap at this point!


We had such a fun morning celebrating our baby boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment