Thursday, March 30, 2017

Dinner Conversation

Last night at dinner I was chatting with Elle and Oliver about their day. It was just the three of us, Eric was working. 

Elle started asking if Unc was a picky eater when he was little and asked what was something he didn't like to eat (Sidenote: she constantly asks questions about what Will was like when he was little!). I told her Unc has never liked tomatoes but that I love them! I do love them and they were on our plates so I wanted to really hit home how good they are. :) 

I mentioned that we should make a garden and plant tomatoes so we can grow our own.

Elle said, "I'm not really in the mood for tomatoes.  I have a great idea! Let's grow salami in our garden!"

:)
Conversations with a 4 year old are so much fun, I just love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment