Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Ollie's 2nd Birthday!

Last birthday post!

So the morning of Oliver's 2nd birthday he woke up to presents in the kitchen.




Elle was so eager to help, she is the best big sister ever!!


The dude is officially 2!!!!


We settled in for some birthday pancakes for breakfast.


Raise your hand if you're the birthday boy!!


3 cheers for mom not burning the pancakes!


After breakfast we headed outside to test drive his new bike.


Then to the park for some playing, the weather was amazing!




I could not love this sweet boy anymore!!!!





After the park we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch then home for naps. 
Once Ollie woke up my mom stopped by to kiss the birthday boy and drop off a few more gifts.



Elle slept though her visit and woke up so sad that she missed out.
She was excited about the surprises MawMaw left for her but really missed seeing her.


We ordered pizza and just enjoyed celebrating our birthday baby the rest of the night.



Oliver Russell will forever be the greatest surprise of my life. I love him something fierce!!
As long as I'm living, my baby he'll be.



No comments:

Post a Comment