Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day - 2014

We had a fun little Valentine's Day this year.  Our day starting by dropping off Elle at Grammy & PawPaw's on my way to work, as soon as we walked in the door Henry was ready for her to open her Valentine's day gifts.  She had presents there from Grammy & PawPaw and Henry gave her a cute little Cabbage Patch doll and some chocolates.  Henry also handed out a Valentine to each of us.  It was adorable how excited he was. (Uncle E got the ape, KayKay the penguins and Elle the polar bear)
 

 

After work I picked up Elle and Eric swung by Amighetti's to pick up some Italian take out (and cannoli's!) for a casual Valentine's day dinner at home.  After dinner we all exchanged gifts, Elle once again made out like a bandit and I didn't do so bad myself.  Eric got me a new iPad cover and wallet/cell phone wristlet.




I bought Eric a Keurig, he has been a big fan of the one my parents have so I figured he would enjoy his own.


A shot of some of Elle's Valentine's Day loot...I told you, the girl is spoiled.  Missing from this picture is a box full of adorable clothes & fun pink cup from PawPaw & Grammy and Minnie Mouse pj's from daddy.  Henry got her the doll and chocolates, Eric's mom and dad gave her the Elmo doll, one of those fun Disney sippy cups was part of my mom & dad's present to her and the rest is from Mommy & Daddy.




This little puppy dog abba barks and walks around.  Her name is Dottie the dachshund and Vito & Hermann hate her.  End of story.
 


Elle modeling her Minnie Mouse pj's Eric picked out for her.




I'm such a lucky lady to have such special Valentine's.


No comments:

Post a Comment