Friday, February 14, 2014

Bath Time

So remember when I posted about Elle loving her baths last year?  Well the love affair is over.  Elle hates baths now.  Actually, I take that back.  She likes the idea of baths, she loves watching as I fill up the bathtub, she even enjoys about 2 minutes of playing in the tub with all her toys but after that...forget about it.  She hates having her hair washed, pouring water over her head is her idea of torture and as soon as I start using the washcloth she's angry (don't even get me started on washing her face).

One thing she loves about bath time, putting on lotion after her bath.  She holds the bottle of lotion and closes the lid for me after I squeeze more out.  She has seen me put my own lotion on my face so she squeezes an imaginary hand full of lotion into her little palm and then rubs it on my face.  Makes my whole day. :)

Here's a cute little series of pics I took after a bath last weekend.  The second she's out of the tub and in my arms she settles down and is ready for fun again.  She's a tad dramatic and I have no idea where she gets it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment