Friday, September 6, 2019

March

Here is a little bit of our March...

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day a little early at Mom and Dad's with corned beef and cabbage.


All ready for Spring pictures at school. 


My Kindergarten girl all ready for school one morning. 


Stylin' in her sunnies. 


The night before St. Patrick's Day we worked on our leprechaun trap. Elle was so determined to trap one this year!


We woke up the next morning to discover our leprechaun had found a way out of our trap but he did leave green candy and blocks of gold for Elle and Ollie!


While they worked on their gold I made them a festive breakfast. 


Park days in March after a cold winter are our favorite!




We got to watch Paddy one day and loved having this sweet boy with us!


I woke up to this note on my closet door one morning courtesy of my sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment