Friday, September 6, 2019

April

Here is a look at our April...

We love April Fools Day at our house, we all play tricks on each other all day. 

Elle laid clothes all over Eric while he was sleeping, I packed her raisins for a snack but filled the box with M&M's instead (my trick was a nice one). When I picked Elle up from school she kept saying I do so much for everyone else and I deserve a break. She kept telling me when we get home you should lay down in bed and I will give you a head massage. I kept thinking, this is the sweetest little girl EVER! Well, her plan was to get me in my room so she could play this trick on me. She dumped an entire (brand new) box of Goldfish in my purse. 

Eric came home from work that night with Happy Meals for the kids...he had gone so far as to stop and just get happy meals boxes from McDonalds. No food inside. We love April Fools!




I got to spend some time with this sweet Paddy Boy one day!



Elle has loved her first year in Girl Scouts.
Here they are about to pass out bags (in my parents subdivision) for donations. 




We found these bug kits at the Dollar Store one day and the kids were huge fans!




Lovey's still going strong!



Elle was so sweet and packed my lunch for me one day.



Ollie was loving his new Buzz Lightyear game he got from Chris for his bday.



First official softball practice for this girl!



Practice #2 ended in a DOWNPOUR and all the little siblings crowded under this umbrella.



Ollie and I took Elle lunch and ended up staying for recess.



Time for her first softball game!! Such a fun morning.







One day I drew a whole little city for these two to color. We left it here for days while they finished it.



Black eye from his nose injury and some long curls before we headed for a haircut...



which in my opinion was too short...I was close to tears over those curls being gone.



Another Girl Scout event, all those cookie sales earned them some fun rewards!



Ollie drew a picture of him and daddy.



On a day Elle was in school Ollie and I headed out to explore a new park. 



3 Muskateers.



We loved the new park so much we brought Elle with us on a Monday she had off school. 





Cost per wear on these jammies has to be insane.



The kids went through a huge Muppets Most Wanted stage. It's still some of their favorite music to listen to in the car.



They met their new cousin Scottie.



Eric and I attended our first school dinner auction.



Elle really loved softball this year and watching her was a favorite for me!!




After her game we went out to celebrate my 35th birthday.


Then to my parents to keep celebrating.



Dress down day at school.



We went to Target and all the new Toy Story 4 stuff had hit the shelves...Ollie was in heaven!!!



More Girl Scout fun, this time planting flowers at school.
Sidenote, look at all those JoJo bows!




This was the night the girls also got their rewards from cookie sales.



One happy little Daisy all ready for bed. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment