Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Ollie's 1st Haircut

This summer it was finally time for Oliver's 1st haircut. Surprisingly I made the decision one morning that it was just time for a trim...a small trim. I think Eric was shocked when I told him I had made an appointment. It was a Tuesday when I made the appointment, Saturday was their first available day and by Friday night I almost reconsidered and called to cancel. :)

Looking at these before pictures I'm now realizing he was well overdue! He was often referred to as a "she" in stores by cashiers and I never understood why but I guess his hair was a tad bit long. ;)



How sweet is this little blonde haired baby?!?!


He jumped in a car and was ready to go!
Elle and I both made sure to tell the hairstylist we were just wanting a SMALL trim. 


Feeling good after his first haircut!


And the curls survived!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment