Friday, August 11, 2017

Here Comes The Bride

One night I was cleaning around my room and came across my wedding veil and Elle immediately wanted to try it on...which lead to getting my wedding dress out of the closet for her to wear.


While she was in the dress I took a little video and asked her some questions about her own wedding.

In the back of my head I kept thinking, "I'm going to BLINK and I will be playing this video at her rehearsal dinner one day."


Here are some highlights of what Miss Eleanor Bailey would like at her wedding:

* she wants to wear my wedding dress and veil 

* when I told her I wore pink shoes she immediately wanted to wear those as well 

* she wants to marry a boy named Henry, but not her cousin Henry 

* she wants to carry pink flowers 

* she told me she would dance with me at her wedding but for some songs she will need to dance with her husband 

* she is going to kiss her husband on the cheek...then later she decided she would kiss him on the lips 
:)


This sweet girl owns my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment