Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Spring

Here is an overload of pictures of how we spent our Spring 2017.

In April I turned 33! I came home from work to presents and this little lady dressed up all fancy in her flower girl dress from Will & Paige's wedding.


Heading to MawMaw and PawPaw's to celebrate my birthday.
She kept saying we should pretend it was both of our birthdays. :)


Snug as a bug for naptime.


We got into a little habit on Tuesday's of picking Elle up from preschool and heading to the park by our house to play and go for a walk. 


These two holding hands just kills me!!!!


We had a weekend FULL of thunderstorms.  We had Autumn's baby shower for Caleb one afternoon then came home and settled in for a stormy movie night in our pj's.  I don't think we left our house the rest of the weekend. 


This picture makes me laugh.
Mary was off work one Monday so we planned a fun day out. Our first stop was the trampoline park but they didn't open until later in the afternoon.  We pow-wowed in the parking lot and decided to head to Brunswick for bowling but when we got there they were also closed until late in the afternoon.  

We settled on a McDonalds nearby with a huge play area. On our way out the kids got milkshakes and Mary and I decided to run through Hobby Lobby because we still had about an hour to kill before the trampoline park opened. 

Well, apparently as Elle was getting out of the car to go in Hobby Lobby a milkshake was knocked over (unbeknownst to me).  I only realized once we got back in the car after leaving the store. So not only was a milkshake spilled in my car on a hot day, it spilled on the jump socks Elle, Oliver and I were getting ready to wear at the trampoline park. 

I tried to dry out what I could but we ended up smelling like strawberries while we jumped. :)


This little boy and his binkie...he LOVES it but Eric is insisting the Binkie Fairy is making a trip to our house soon. 


Toy Story love is still going strong!


Having a camp-out for lunch!


He is constantly in Elle's room going through her things. Jewelry, bows, anything he knows if off limits he somehow finds. 


Throwing bread into the backyard for the birds.
And Ollie decided he would rather eat his than throw it. 




At Ryker's birthday party at the park!


Seeing how long his hair will get before I cave and take him for a haircut...well, just a small trim. :)


Kevin McAllister. :)


The coolest Dude I know. 



Eric turned 33 in May!


My baby!


Elle wanted to join the selfie party. 


Playing with Instagram filters, I LOVE her expression!



Playing round after round of Candy Land.
Look at Ollie's sad little face. He wanted to attack the game with his dinosaur. And then he wanted to play with the game pieces because he thought they were "guys".
Little brother problems.


Sissy and I went out just the two of us for a manicure/pedicure.
I was on the opposite side of the salon and I looked over to see her massage chair on, head back and eyes closed like she was going to fall asleep.
The life of a princess!



The swingset is getting lots and lots of use!


No comments:

Post a Comment