Friday, May 26, 2017

PK3

My baby girl just completed her first year of school and I could not be more proud of her!!!!!!

Yesterday we took these pictures on her last day of PK3.
Sissy girl has been SO ready for summer break!


I was SO NERVOUS for her to start school.  This was her first time ever being left in the care of someone outside our family...and I was a ball of nerves! I had no idea how she would react but she did amazing!!!

After her spring break she started to dread school days a bit more but I think she was just burnt out and ready for another break. 

She was always in a GREAT mood when I picked her up from school.


I have loved watching her grow and tell me about the things she is learning in class this year.
Number/letters are something we need to work on but anything about the Earth/animals she has an amazing memory with.

I also love the little phrases that she hears in her classroom that she now uses at home all the time:

"sharing is caring"
if she sees trash on the road she says, "that's not protecting the planet!"

I'm not sure if this came from school but one night she told me "if we stick together we can fix any problem!"



Centers and sensory activities were by far her favorite and most talked about activities in class!


This big girl will be going full days next year and she is so excited to be able to eat lunch at school!


I told her we could celebrate her being on summer break and she requested a grilled cheese from Sonic.

On our drive there I heard her ask Ollie what he wanted to get.  

She answered for him (she will carry a conversation between the two of them by herself! :) "Ollie wants a boy cheese."

She then responded, "OLLIE! They don't have boy cheese, they only have GIRL cheese!"

And then I realized she doesn't understand that it is called a grilled cheese, in her little mind it's a girl cheese.

My goodness I love this little girl! So excited for a summer with my baby girl before school starts again!


No comments:

Post a Comment