Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Labor Day Weekend

Our Labor Day Weekend was relaxing and full of fun! 

Thursday night I had a hair appointment and as soon as I got home Elle and I got to work decorating the house for Fall...because if it's September that means it is Fall in the Hylton house!



Oliver wanted to help but he did more damage in eating any glitter/decor he could get his little hands on. 

Friday night Eric worked so the babies and I went home, ordered Imo's and played on the deck.  The kids fought over bubbles and drew tons of pictures with chalk. 


This baby boy just kills me with his cuteness!!!




Ollie has been so intrigued with this Halloween decoration.  As we were unloading all of our Fall decor I didn't' have a place for it so I just stuck it on this door knob and was going to deal with it later.  Once Ollie noticed it I heard him saying, "look! look! look!" and pointing at the witch. Later in the weekend I found him trying to feed her bites of his pizza. :)

I think he is trying to stay on her good side.





Saturday night we had Hylton Family movie night and rented the Jungle Book. 


Elle did get her first taste of a Pumpkin Spice Latte this weekend.  I let her try a sip because I figured she would hate it but she LOVED it.  She kept asking for more drinks and saying "this is our best friend drink" which in the language of Sissy means it belongs to both of us now!





Sunday Eric took Elle golfing and Ollie and I went shopping and out to lunch with Mary and Mom.  




Eric said Elle did great and was such a great listener. Towards the end I think she was done with the actual golfing and sat in the cart and drew me this picture and picked me this flower.  She is the sweetest girl!


My beautiful girl taking a nap.


After Elle's nap the two of us met Mary and the boys at the theater to see Pete's Dragon.  The kids all loved the movie. There was cheering, clapping and 3 little babes who couldn't stop talking about Elliot the dragon.

We ended the weekend on Monday with a BBQ at my parents house. The kids played outside, the jumped in the bounce-house and just had so much fun.  Nights like this are my absolute favorite.


I swear this boy knows he can do no wrong at MawMaw and PawPaw's house.  I love watching him go in MawMaw's pantry and fill his little hands with as many KitKats as he can carry. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment