Friday, September 2, 2016

End of Summer

In my eyes we are currently sitting in Fall so here is a look at how we wrapped up our summer!

Earlier this summer my mom and dad took Elle and Henry to a dinosaur exhibit. I love this pic my dad sent me!


Me and my girl on our way to breakfast before going to Target to shop for school supplies with MawMaw, MiMi and Henry. 


Cappucino's gave her a little bag of school supplies to celebrate the tax free weekend. :)



Ollie was pretty excited about the Minion lunchbox MawMaw bought for him.


This boy is way too cute!


We've spent a lot of time after dinner on the deck eating popsicles and blowing bubbles.


Helping me make my coffee, I love this Anna nightgown of hers!


At Harper's house celebrating her 3rd birthday!


Ollie was trying to attack the ball. :)


These two are about a year apart and close to the same size. :)



My beautiful girl!


And my crazy little boy!


Elle saw these at the store one day and asked if we could get them.  She thought they were the one's with the terrible flavors but they were all good. 

It's funny that she wanted them so badly thinking they were the bad jelly beans, :)


Trying on his outfit for Unc's wedding and the cuteness almost killed me!


We ran to WalMary for a quick trip for milk one night after dinner.  I completely forgot they sold fish and we just happened to walk past them so of course that slowed things down for us. 

I can see a fish in our future.


We went to the mall one day to buy new shoes for Elle for school and these two had to stop for a ride.


And then Eric scared me to death by letting Ollie stand on the escalator. 


While Sissy was napping one day Ollie and I shared an ice cream cone.  But really I made it and he stole it and ran to his couch in the living room.

He gets away with so much because he is way too cute!!


First day of school breakfast!  She woke up happy, excited and ready to go!


Fun at MawMaw and PawPaw's!



He loves playing with cars and trucks!


Stopping for a picnic lunch at Festival of the Little Hills.  Mary and Henry were in line at Tony's for nachos and Bear had finished his entire lunch before they got back. :)



Celebrating MawMaw and PawPaw's birthday!


Each kid (except Ollie) took a turn with dad making smores.




Sweet girl can still fast asleep at the drop of a hat.


Still getting the hang of stearing her bike.



Oliver's Toy Story obsession just keeps growing.


On this night he waled around with Jessie and Buzz all night and ended up taking them to bed.

I found out the root of Elle's Buzz obsession fromlast year, she has a crush! She told me the other night she thinks he is really cute!


These two LOVE to play in the landscaping rocks.  I can sit in a lawn-chair with my coffee and watch them play all morning.


Elle is doing SO GREAT in school!  Her second day of drop off there were some serious tears, I dropped her off in gym and this was a no-go for Roni.  Every other day I have done the carpool line and an 8th grader walks her to her classroom and she has done so amazing!

She is in the same grade as the little girl behind her, my girl is the tall girl in class! :)


We had a really fun summer but bring on all things Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment