Friday, July 31, 2015

Oliver Russell - 2 months

I'm behind.  Ollie boy is 5 months old and I'm just now posting about him turning 2 months in April!!

At 2 months, Oliver weighed 11 lbs. 11 oz. and was 23 inches long.



At around 2 months he started sleeping in his crib, it was a really easy transition.  He seemed to prefer his crib over the rock n play in our room.  I hated not having him right next to me but he slept so much better once in his crib!  We had also stopped swaddling him well before this.  Oliver runs HOT so the swaddle was thrown out the window early on. :)




This child is the happiest baby ever, to get a smile all you have to do is make eye contact.  He is such an easy baby!!



My little doodle bug had his dreaded 2 month shots on my 31st birthday.  Elle stayed with my parents while I took him to the doctor.  Look at this little face. :(  This was right before they came in to give him 4 shots.



After this appointment Oliver had a pretty uncomfortable afternoon (he has since had the same reaction after his 4 month shots).  His little legs get so red and swollen and he is so uncomfortable...it breaks my heart.  Obviously I am pro-vaccination so better to have this in the long run but it still makes for a rough day for my babe.  

Here is is with his MiMi, he has a wet cloth on his head and swollen legs (they aren't that chubby...I wish!). 



We are so blessed to have this sweet boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment